Struggling To Bring Clients into your Business Model?
Learn the proven strategies top Business Developers use to originate new business opportunities.
Did you know that 93% of professionals in North America admit to not knowing how to find clients?
Stop wondering and arm yourself with all the tools necessary to bring in business without being 'cheesy' or 'uncomfortable'.GET STARTED
IT'S EASIER THAN YOU THINK.
You Can Learn to Sell Without It Feeling Like Selling
Learn six fundamental tools that will target the most profitable and qualified prospects to have a conversation with you:
- Know who to target.
- Know what to say.
- Know how to track what's working and what isn't.
- Know how to activate other people to work on your behalf and introduce you to qualified prospects.
- Learn how to align with like minded companies to enter niche markets.
- Find a group of professionals in complimentary service that can hunt together and share clients with each other.
Yes, It Really Is Possible! And...No, you don't have to be a Natural-Born Salesperson.
The Foundry AI program focuses on systems to originate 'qualified prospects' for you to talk to. And more importantly, ones that will want to talk with you.ENROLL NOW
In The Next 6 Months, You Could…
- Target, talk to, and engage your most-prized markets.
- Have clients and contacts introduce you to 'qualified prospects'.
- Have markets begin to see you as the 'go to' person for the solution you provide.
- Engage your existing clients to expand your engagement with them.
Having the right sales system takes away the fear, hesitation, and procrastination around doing business development. Dare we say, you may even start to LOVE it.
Is it time to learn how Rainmakers bring in business so easily?
This six-month program will teach you everything you need to know to be able to consistently bring in business for your firm.
You’ll learn how to:
- Identify, research, and target Profitable Niche Markets
- Know what to say, how to say it, and when to say it, replacing the cheesy, outdated, 'Elevator Pitch'.
- Track your efforts to see what is working and what isn't so you can make adjustments and not waste time or other resources.
- Get your contacts working on your behalf to find qualified prospects you can service.
- Develop alliances with other professionals offering greater value to your clients and access to theirs.
- Form a 'Hunting Pack' of professionals that go into the same niche markets and bring profitable clients to one another.
By understanding and implementing our proven business development tools, you will no longer wonder how to bring in business or worse, try ideas without knowing if they will give you any return on your time investment. Knowing what to do (and what not to do) is 90% of business development.
Six Powerful Modules that become a Complete Business Development System
Understanding Niche Markets
The reason why professionals face adversity in sales in they don't target the right markets in the right ways. Hard to go hunting if all you have is a fishing rod. Hard to fish for tuna if you go to a lake. In this section you will learn:
- How to target Niche Markets so you become their 'go-to' professional to call.
- How to quickly assess if a market is viable or just a shiny object looking to distract you and waste your time.
- How to rank opportunities in different markets to better determine where to invest your resources to get the best returns.
In this first section, you will have clarity like never before on where you want to be positioned, in what markets, and where those engagement points are for you and them to get to know each other.
The "Three Questions".
90% of your business development success will come from being able to answer just three questions. In this lesson, you’ll learn how to answer for each of your Niche Markets:
- What you do.
- Why it matters.
- Why people care.
The questions sound simple, but are always answered in a way that makes you sound like everyone else that does what you do AND does not get the attention of the markets you want to target. Let's fix that, shall we?
The Sales Funnel
30% of opportunities are lost because they are mishandled, forgotten, or something gets dropped. In this section, you’ll learn:
- How to target and track prospects you want to have a chat with
- How to expedite the meeting process so that you can quickly qualify a prospect
- Where to put people you meet who you should be working with, but who aren't ready yet
As you get to know who to talk with and what to say, you are going to amplify the amount of people that you know (and that know you). Tracking these people is key to medium and long term business opportunities. Not only will you capture current opportunities, but you also stay in the running for future ones as well.
Once you know who to target and what to say, why not build an army of people to go out and engage your Niche Markets on your behalf? In this section, you’ll learn:
- What makes a good Champion
- How to activate a Champion so they selfishly want to bring your business
- How to care for Champions so they bring you, on average, one qualified prospect per month.
This section is where you start to leverage your previous work in this program. Many hands make light work.
Building Strategic Alliances
You can be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. Get some 'partners' to do business development with. In this component, you’ll learn:
- What makes a profitable Strategic Alliance
- How to set expectation and rules for the relationship to ensure profitable results for all involved
- The best practices of managing these relationships so they generate revenue, not stress
For anyone that has struggled with forming the right alliances, this component will lay everything out to make this a trusted and profitable tool in your arsenal.
Shhhhh... It's the Hunting Pack
This is the most powerful and secret weapon in the Ghost CEO bag of tricks. Only to be implemented after the first five tools have been implemented and mastered. In this section, you’ll learn:
- How to form a Hunting Pack of like-minded professionals all hunting the same Niche Market
- How a well-managed Hunting Pack will bring you between 3-7 qualified prospects...per month.
- What to look for in Hunting Pack members and why it is so important to keep the group secret.
Just like Fight Club, the first rule of Hunting Packs is...we don't talk about Hunting Packs. Imagine just one tool that can originate between 40-80 qualified prospects per year, all from a 60 minute monthly meeting.
This Progam Is For You If...
- You need to sell but you don't know how
- You have been selling but not getting the results
- You want to add simplicity to your business activities
- You want to overcome your hesitation around selling
- You want to sell but don't want to be cheesy or make others uncomfortable
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Christopher Flett
As the Founder of the Ghost CEO™, I need to let you in on a little secret. There is no such thing as a 'natural born salesperson'. While some extroverted personalities might enjoy talking to anyone and everyone, what I've found in working with tens of thousands of professionals since 1999, is that proper sales activities can be taught and need not be difficult.
Our Foundry program takes the best of our one-on-one business coaching practice and empowers professionals to demystify the process of find markets and prospects who want to buy from you, not ones that you have to convince or chase down like some type of animal. Business development, in its truest sense, is offering a solution to someone with a problem. You are not selling anything to anyone that doesn't need and want what you have.
The reason why sales gets a bad rap is that it is done poorly, outside a system, but someone who isn't sure what they should be doing or who to talk with. This course will show you who to talk to (and who to avoid), what to say (and how to say it), and all the other related activities that get others in your network to find qualified prospects and happily introduce you to someone in need. It need not be difficult. You will be a confident Business Builder at the end of these six months.
"This program has been a tremendous asset for our organization helping Senior Managers build business at a level where we had no choice but to make them partner!"
- Dave Schilling, Managing Partner Pacific Northwest,
"Our new Advisors have benefited greatly from the Foundry™ program. They gather assets much more quicker that peers not participating in it."
- Johnathan Pruzen, EVP and COO,
"I can't have imagined I'd enjoy bringing in business this much. This system works if you work it! And I'm an Introvert so that's saying a lot!"
- Kelly Ann Devonte, Managing Partner
D&T Law Group
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying something online is much easier if you were pointed to the program by someone who did it themselves. Assuming that you found this on your own, you probably have questions. Here are some of the most common and answers to them.